We’ve all heard how important SEO is and, well, it’s true. Believe it or not, there are things you can do right now to help your business rise the search engine ranks and attract more customers. We’ll present some tips below to help you get started.
- Choose keywords strategically. Without the right, focused keywords, your SEO strategy will get you nowhere. You want to appear at the top of search engines and your keywords are what will bring people to your site.
- Write Great Content: Content is king..it’s true. Don’t forget to update your site with unique, relevant content that your customers can view and use. Worthless content will only turn your potential customers off so you’ll want to write articles that are appealing and make people think, “I want to do business with them.”
- Use keywords that are popular but not too popular. Choosing a super popular keyword that will only get you on page 50 of Google is a waste of time. Instead, choose a keyword phrase that will get you on page 1 or 2, even if the keyword is less popular. Your efforts will be better rewarded with this strategy.
- Great Content+Focused Keywords=$
- With great, updated content using your strategically picked keywords you are on your way to moving up the search engine pages. It won’t happen overnight so keep churning out that content and continue marketing yourself on social media as this helps you get exposure and clicks immediately!
- Optimize your site’s load speed: http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/ No one likes a slow site so use this tool to analyze your speed and receive tips on how to improve it. Should you need help doing this, contact us and we’ll be happy to help your site reach optimal performance.
If you need any Search Engine Optimization (SEO) help, do not hesitate to contact Cullen Hardy and The Hardy Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-770-0230 and we’ll satisfy all your Search Engine Optimization needs to get you on the first page of Google and take your business to the next level!